Hello!

Hello, everyone! My name is Samantha (or Sam) and this is my very first post on this blog! How exciting!!! I am nineteen years old and I am currently studying Hospitality Management at University. I absolutely love it and hope to become a certified wedding planner after graduation.

This blog was inspired by the idea of obviously having a cheaper wedding! People may say to you, "oh just go down to the courthouse," but this blog is for the people who want that wedding but can't afford to spend thousands of dollars on the wedding of their dreams.

Now since I don't have any experience in the wedding industry as of right now, I will be taking this at a very slow pace. I will be searching Pinterest for ideas (I will create separate boards for ideas) and translate those ideas into something that can be found in stores.

I will not be exclusively shopping at The Dollar Tree, Other stores that may be in future posts include: Family Dollar, Dollar General, Five Below, Walmart, and other various "dollar stores."

**Walmart is included if and only if the items are relatively cheap.

I hope you guys follow me along on my journey. I am very excited to see where this blog takes me. Having a limited budget is something that I am very familiar with and would love to help others in any way that I can. I'm not the best at writing so please pardon my mess. I do have an extension to catch any critical errors that may arise, but nobody is perfect.

See you soon!

Sam.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top